- NAS servers
- Alix appliances
- 5 to 8 ports appliances
- Server Appliance
- Product support
SKU: pfSense training
Content of training :
OSNet organises training sessions on a regular basis. We cover the following subjects :
- Introduction to pfSense IOS and the various menus
- Install and tunning of pfSense hardware
- Firewalling with pfSense
- VPNs with pfSense : OpenVPN, IPSec
- DHCP & DNS
- Management of users and certificates
- Introduction on QoS and Traffic Shapping
- Interfaces management with pfSense : WLAN 802.11, Bridges, LoadBalancing, alias et virtual IP)
- High availability with CARP & pfSync
- Deploying a captive portal with pfSense
In order to follow the training, participants must have a basic knowledge of network and security.
Training sessions :
Training sessions take place in Paris in the 2nd borough. We provide detailed configurations for each case we cover.
Training sessions are provided by Grégory Bernard : graduated from "Master in Network Information System" from Télécom ParisTech and ESSEC,
Training sessions typically last one day :
- Morning : from 9.30am to 1.00pm with a break.
- Afternoon : from 2.30pm until 6.00pm with a break.
- Maximum number of attendants : 12 persons.
A leaflet is provided at the end of each training session.
Price of a training session is 800 € HT per person billed before the training.
Group training sessions (starting with three persons) can also be organised.
Thanks for contacting us for further details.