- NAS servers
- Alix appliances
- 5 to 8 ports appliances
- Server Appliance
- Product support
OSNet.eu offers you, in partnership with pfSense team, a high quality support on pfSense appliances and projects, whatever the complexity of the project you have.
Our offer is based on a simple scheme:
- You define the number of appliance(s) you want to incorporate on the support.
- You choose a number of hours of support valid for one year.
Once you have paid for your support, our team will be available by e-mail or by phone from 9am to 6pm CEST.
For example our could help you with the following tasks:
- Setup of pfSense
- General configuration of the firewall (interfaces, virtual interfaces, bridges)
- Setup of firewalling rules
- Setup of Multi-WAN configuration (load balancing / failover) for "n" links
- Setup of VPN (IPSec, OpenVPN) for site to site or road warrior
- Setup of QoS / Traffic Shapper (based on HFSC, CBQ, FairQ or PRIQ)
- Setup of pfSense Cluster with CARP
- Deployment of captive portals (based on passwd authentication, vouchers, or Radius)
- Deployment of third party services such as : NAT, DHCP, NTP, LoadBalancer, …
- Deployment of third party packages such as : Squid Proxy, Snort, …
- Integration of pfSense in an existing network (Switching, Routing, …)
OSNet comits to provide with quality answers rapidly (generally within an hour), that beeing said this type of service is based on a "best effort" support service.
If you with to have higher level of support (including SLA), please do not hesitate to contact us with precise infos about your requests / project. We would be very happy to answer you.