- NAS servers
- Alix appliances
- 5 to 8 ports appliances
- Modular Appliances
- Product support
- A NetFlow probe for pfSense® software
- pfSense® project management
- PPTP on OS X and IPhone with pfSense® software box
- pfSense® software features
- How to configure pfSense® software as a bridge
- Multiple WAN interfaces with PFSense® software
- pfSense® software and OpenVPN for new users
- View All Tutorials
OSNet your provider of OpenSource Appliances
|OSNet.eu website gives you the opportunity to purchase online your Security Appliances directly integrated with the latest OpenSource softwares.|
We are also listed as an official reseller of Alix boards. All firewalls that we sell are built with genuine tested hardware.
Check out our latest offer based on an Alix boards built with an integrated Samsung IDE Hard Drive and pfSense® software. This is a killer box for doing firewalling and content filtering with SquidGuard or DansGuardian at the same time! An ideal solution for small size offices which want to do content filtering at a very low price.
OSNet.eu provides online tutorials which will help you configure your appliances and setup your network rapidly.
The PFSense® software is a top quality OpenSource Firewall system based on the FreeBSD operating system. Thanks to our devices and ready to use policy, you will have an easy access to a web based GUI.
In no time you will be able to configure advanced features such as:
- Statefull Firewall
- Network Address Translation
- Load Balancing
- Virtual Private Network
- PPTP Server
- PPPoE Server
- Integrated Monitoring and Reporting system
- Dynamic DNS
- Web Portal
- DHCP Server
- Layer 7 filtering which will allow you to filter any existing protocol including peer-to-peer, streaming, or any other existing protocol
- Integration of third party extensions such as Squid and SquidGuard
Every software that is integrated in our Appliance has been tested and carefully reviewed. We guarantee the high quality standard of our integration.