- NAS servers
- Alix appliances
- 5 to 8 ports appliances
- Server Appliance
- Product support
Alix 3D3 multimedia
SKU: Alix 3D3 multimedia
The ALIX system platform by PC Engines provides network OEMs a cost-effective platform. The Alix 3D3 is designed to be an embedded system used to display info on screens or to broadcast audio thanks to It's embedded interfaces (VGA & Audio).
- 1 Ethernet, 2 mini PCI slots, USB, VGA, Audio, 1 serial port (console)
- CPU: 500 MHz AMD Geode LX800 CPU
- DRAM: 256MB DDR DRAM
- Storage: Operating system and application stored on CompactFlash card (not included)
- Size: 100 x 160 mm
- Firmware: AwardBIOS.
- Power: DC jack or passive Power over Ethernet (not 802.3af compliant). Acceptable voltage range +7V to +20V DC.
- User interface: Three front panel LEDs
- Expansion: 2 miniPCI slots, LPC bus
- Connectivity: 1 Ethernet channels (Via VT6105M 10/100)
- I/O: DB9 serial port, dual USB, VGA, audio headphone out / microphone in
- RTC battery
- Operating Systems: User defined. FreeBSD, m0n0wall, Linux and several commercial OS are possible including Windows XP.
This appliance is sold mounted and includes:
- Alix 3D3 card
- Indoor enclosure and mounting plates
- External DC-Jack
Discount possible when ordering 5 or + units in one order: for any custom requests or quotations click here.
Weight: 0.6 kg
Taxonomy upgrade extras: